As requested by prophetemerita. :)
Bleach characters, you have been moved to an AU in which Gin survived the whole Aizen ordeal, but Matsumoto did not. Your reactions?
Aizen: Dammit, my ONE successful kill! Gone!
Aizen: That totally sucks!
As requested by anon. :)
Let’s say that Bleach characters wrote porn. And naturally enough, it was Lisa’s job to review it. What might she say?
This porn needs some actual sex. “And then they did it” is not acceptable. Also, no matter how fine an ass it is, a three-page…
Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood. - Walt Disney
I hope this will help with your reenactments and fanart. :)
- Anglo-Saxon (600 – 1154): Simple Veils, Head-tires, Combs, and Pin
- Norman (1066-1154): Couvre-chef, hair uncovered, and extreme length
- Plantagenet (1154-1399): Wimple, Barbette, Fillet and Crespine
- Plantagenet (14th century): Horizontal Braiding, Gorget
- Plantagenet Crespine ( 1364-Late 14th century)
- Lancaster (1430-1460): Heart-shaped and Turban Headdresses
- York (1460-1485): Butterfly and HenninMore info and styles at the source.
AW YES I NEED THESE
mcq by alexander mcqueen autumn/winter 2012-2013
Can I still be considered a part of the Star Trek fandom even though I’ve only seen the new movies?
I’m guessing not, but I’d still really love to be one of you guys. (Especially considering I was 9 when the last movie (before the 2009 one) came out. So hopefully I can be forgiven for that.)
the star trek fandom might be the nicest so far wow
good job star trek fandom you keep truckin on
WOULD PEOPLE STOP POSTING PICS FROM THOR 2 WITHOUT LABELING IT ‘SPOILERS’?! GEEZ.
「諌山創」Isayama Hajime ≫ Shingeki no Kyojin↪ ”…I thought, ‘I’ll make something that remains in people’s memories!’”
The many infamous faces of kovu